Happy Friday! I have a quick list to dive into today because I have to get to our field trip and then more painting :D
- My first favorite is my Journal. I am a firm believer in the benefits of journaling. Oh what joy to find old journals. I love answered prayers and written goals. I found a journal this week that I wrote in September 2017. I wrote a 12 step, 5 year business plan. To find out how we took massive action and are completing our five year plan in only 18 months, read this post.
- Garden OF Life Fitness Bar. So these bars are not as delicious as a candy bar but they are so satisfying and kept me going w tons of clean energy while I was painting my house this week. They have 14g of organic plant based (peas) protein. They do not upset my tummy like a lot of whey (dairy) based protein bars do. They are easy to digest and only have 11 net carbs and 200 calories. The best price I’ve found is the subscribe and save price on Amazon here. These are the perfect afternoon pick-me-up snack.
- My Pot Filler!!!🙌🙌 I’ve always wanted a pot filler! If you don’t know what it is, it’s basically a faucet that is installed over your stove so you can easily fill large pots w water. It’s the ultimate lazy cook tool 😄👍also my husband is my favorite. He can do anything, y’all! And he’s wonderful.
- Corrie Ten Boom. The story below impacted me deeply and still speaks to my heart.
The excerpt is from a book called The Hiding Place. It is one of my all time favorites. The Hiding Place changed my life. It taught me how I wanted to love and serve others. I prayed for the Lord to make me like the momma in the Hiding Place. Actually, Casper Ten Boom, the poppa, Corrie and her sister, Betsie inspire me as well. So often when reading that book I’d pause and marvel at the family’s bravery, faith and kindness. I cried. I prayed. I was deeply moved and will read this book over and over again. If you have not read the Hiding Place by Corrie Ten Boom then please get a copy today. It’s a true story about a family during the holocaust. Words cannot describe the prolific wisdom and encouragement found in this book. Find a beautiful copy here.
- Aimee. My SIL is the beauty on the right. She helped me paint my house this week, kept my kids and cooked for all of us multiple times. I luv her 😍😍😍I’m also thankful for Peewee in the middle. She will tell you like it is every time😆🤣😆👏👏👏 love her.
We have a trip to the symphony planned plus I have a house paint today so I better run!
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.
Thank you for stopping by.
Grace & Peace,