3 reasons why this meal is my new fav...
1. My entire family loves it and gobbles it up!
2. It's so super easy & quick.
3. It's actually healthy!
Here is how to make a California Roll in a Bowl in three easy steps:
1. Dump frozen (wild caught), peeled shrimp in a pot on the stove.
2. Pour your microwaveable brown rice on top of the shrimp. I buy the microwaveable packs even though I do not microwave because it is precooked and super quick. Bring both to a boil and let cook until shrimp is done.
3. Cut up a peeled cucumber and an avocado & serve!
That is IT!
I like to serve it up in a bowl with some soy sauce and wasabi. So delicious. So easy. So healthy!!!
Grace & peace,