2. Increase your calorie intake - When women develop a tummy pooch, they naturally attempt to lower their calories. Unfortunately, this serves to exasperate the problem. This will cause your body to be imbalanced and actually slow your metabolism and hold on to the fat you have. Insyead, fill you plate with plenty of healthy food. Sometimes I feel like I cannot possibly eat the entire amount of macros I am required because it just seems like SO much food. I do it anyway and I have been so pleased with the muscle growth and fat loss. This brings me to my next point...
3. UP YPOUR PROTEIN. Most women are not consuming enough protein- don’t fear the muscle! Load up on s;ow digesting protein at every snack and meal. Ban the cortisol inducing simple carbs and replace them with a modest amount of nutritious "slow" carbs such as sweet potatoes, brown rice, low-sugar fruit. I like to do a "slow' carb, a protein and a veggie. An example of this for lunch would be "Kale Hash". SO delicious and simple: ground beef, kale and sweet potato sautéed in coconut oil and seasoned w turmeric and Himalayan pink salt.
4. Vitamin D : I try to get plenty of sunshine but I still take a tiny Vit D supplement. This is my favorite as Vit D is a fat binding vitamin. It is a tiny vitamin which I like as well. One is all you need.
6. BCAA Supplements. I am a firm believer in these Branch Chain Amino Acids. I have proven to myself over and over again that these do work for my body to feel and look toned. When I am taking these I have increased energy and recovery from my workouts. When I forget for a period of time, my muscles are noticeably more sore, I have less energy and drive to work out and the recovery period is much longer. These erase my sluggish feelings and help me stay motivated and energized enough to work out.
7. Last but not least, do HIIT Upper Body Cardio in a Fasted State. Trust me, it works...read this post for more information, 7 Ways to Burn Upper Body Fat.
I hope you try these easy ways to ban belly bloat and experience the same quick results I have!
Grace & peace,
Post a Comment