- I have been looking for a high protein meal option that is different from my norm. I am wanting to incorporate more salmon into my diet so I was excited when I found this delicous and money saving option. Canned salmon is an econimical way to enjoy the benefits of salmon, just be sure to choose wild caught! Hope you enjoy!
- Salmon Egg Salad
- 14.75 oz can (or 2 6 oz. cans) boneless, skinless wild salmon, drained
- 3 large hard-boiled eggs, peeled + chopped
- 1/3 cup sweet onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup seedless cucumber, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup green onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh dill, chopped
- 1/3 cup plain greek yogurt (I used full fat)
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbs. Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 2–3 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 medium lemon, zested
- salt and pepper
Such a fresh, delicious and healthy option!
Thank you for reading!
Grace & peace,
Post a Comment