10 Things I Say Every Day ...
1. I love you. 💕 Multiple times a day to multiple people but especially my closest friends and family. 💕
2. Be still. I have a 4 year old cling on. She is going through a very clingy stage. This can be hazardous for a coffee drinker...
3. I'm so thankful I get to be your mom. Said to all my kids. Especially the clingy one.
4. Can y'all help me tidy up real quick. Since we are a homeschooling family we usually make a ton of little messes throughout the day.
5. It's time to start school. Okay, I usually don't say this on Saturday and Sunday ha! But it sure feels like I say this every single day!
6. Hallelujah, thank You, Lord! 🙌
I probably say this five times each day. I know that every good and perfect give comes from above.
7. Be Thou my vision. Or Father, give me strength. Or Help me Jesus. Some sort of plea for help from above, y'all. I constantly have to draw strength from the Lord. I say this multiple times a day as well. 🙏🏼 Did I mention we homeschool?
8. Are y'all ready to eat? Why do I ask this? Everyone is always hungry including me. 😋 It's usually aimed at my husband who is a hard worker. I think it's kind of my signal...dinner is ready, are you?
9. I'm Sorry...
Did I step on your foot? Did you get a booboo? Bad day at work?
10. I'm so grateful, Lord. God is so good to me. I am eternally thankful for the grace He bestows on me. I do not deserve this beautiful life He has given me. Even on the hard days I know that I am so blessed.
Thank you for reading!
Grace & peace,
Love love love this!!!! You are so sweet and adorable and amazing !!!!!ReplyDelete