Commit your ways to the Lord and He will establish your plans.
Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart.
Remember these two things as we embark on this New Year. As you write your resolutions, may our motives be pure & upright and may we rely on wisdom and strength from above.
Many are the plans of a man’s heart, but it is the purpose of the Lord that will prevail. ccording tonHis will, you already have what you ask. Pray. Ask the Lord for guidance and do all in love and for the GLORY of God.
Who do you want to be at the end of 2020? Make decisions starting TODAY as if you were that person already. Do you want to be debt free? Make decisions as if you already were debt free, you wouldn’t want to be in more debt and you’d want to save so make those very decisions TODAY! Do you want an organized and clean home? Every day, wake up and make that happen. Then, don’t do things to UNDO that goal. If you had an organized home, you wouldn’t buy stuff you don’t need, you wouldn’t throw clothes in a pile and you wouldn’t pile stuff in a junk drawer. Don’t do that now!
Vision of 2020 : Setting Goals For the New Year
1. Begin with end in mind...What do you want to look back on at this time next year? What do you hope to say, "Wow, I did that!" about next year at this time?
I am SO grateful that when I look back at this year I can say, "Wow, we built this house and have two places rented this year!" Next year at this time I am hoping to have one more house rented. We have our little cabin that needs to be finished and last night we had a dear friend ask if she could rent it. Of course we ae excited to get another person we know love and trust in one of our rentals.
2. Commit your ways to the Lord and He will establish your plans. Ask yourself what your motives are. Are they pure and upright? If you ask anything according to the Lord's will then you already have what you ask of Him.
3. Create a plan. How will you get to you end goal? What are the steps you can take? For example, if you want to organize your kids clothes, you will need to take a quick inventory of what you have and what you need. Find a system that you think will work best. We like drawer organizers and rolling the clothes up and placing them in each little cube. It is helpful when pulling out certain shirts or pants so all the others do not get messed up. I will go into more detail on this at a later date. Maybe you want to eat healthier, take note of what you need to eliminate and create a meal plan with snacks as well.
4. Stay focused. Create a visual so you can keep your goals in front of your face every day. It could be a vision board or simply an index card with your goal written down. Just make sure you have something in front of you every day so you can remind yourself what you are working towards.
5. Start today. Do something today to help you take massive action towards you goal.
Once you have all of this complete, I believe you will be successful. Commit your ways to the Lord and pray. Stay focused and go hard after what you set out to do. Praying it's a fruitful year for all of you.Thank you for reading.
Many blessings to you,
Grace and peace,